Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fifteen Minutes of Fame

I am pleased to announce that I am in the Nov/Dec 2010 issue of Rochester Women magazine. I am featured on page 20 in a one page article by Katherine Shine. The article tells a bit about me, how I started felting and where I am now. There is even a picture of me with some of my pieces. It is pretty exciting to see it in print.

I have made quite a few pieces in the past months, including a couple of handbags. I'll try to get pictures up this week.

In December:
Come see the Fabrications 7 exhibit at Crossings. I will have several things included.
Come to the RAC Artists Day the morning of December 4th, 9:30-12:30. I will have a table there.

I'm also doing some felted soaps, and liquid soap dispensers for our church holiday bazaar, and I promised to help with costumes for the school Christmas concert. It will be a busy time for awhile. But what would Martha say? "That's a good thing."

No comments: