Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day



I had notecards printed from photographs of my fiber art. These are the five images I settled on. I like them because they are abstract and bright.
Other news...
I was invited to display my work in the retail shop of the Northfield Arts Guild. The grand opening of their newly remodeled shop was today.
I brought some new things over to the Bluff Country Artists Gallery in Spring Grove, MN. Several of my large vessels are there, as well as some scarves. I've been doing a lot of scarves lately.
There is always something going on at Crossings in Zumbrota, MN where I also have some things. There are concerts and classes every weekend. Check it out. Jill Lynn will be teaching a nuno scarf class there in June.

Next weekend is the Shepherds Harvest Festival in Lake Elmo, MN. The Zumbro River Fiber Arts Guild is taking a bus up on Saturday so I will get a chance to visit with some friends.

Next post...
pictures of some things I've felted lately.

Happy May Day!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I think that your choices are perfect. Love your colors, so happy and vibrant. Just wearing something with colors like those would make a person sing the rest of the day. Good luck. Cameron