Saturday, May 1, 2010

Felted vessels



These are just a few things I've done in the last couple of months. Most of them are small vessels, done on the kids' inflatable balls. The top photograph is of a vessel I made using a football. I wasn't sure how that would influence the final shape, but after a little manipulation this one decided to become a flower pot.
In July I will be taking Felt Vessels With Attitude from Pamela MacGregor at Midwest Felting Symposium.
Next post...
scarves











3 comments:

Cameron said...

I think that they a wonderful and that you are on to something. I'll be interested to see what you come up with once you take your class. I love the piece in your last post.
http://cameronscreations-tammy.blogspot.com

Renee Nation said...

Thanks Cameron, You are so nice!

Hooked On Felt said...

Renee,
these are wonderful pieces. Your lovely spirit shows in each piece.
hugs,
Szuanne