Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Felting Madness



Before I forget to post the pictures from the Scarf Bonanza Class, here they are.
From top to bottom:
The Boa Boa scarf,
my own leftover fiber scarf,
Airey Fairy scarf
and last, the Bark Scarf.
It was fun learning the dyeing techniques, although I doubt I will ever do much of that.
Chad Alice Hagen is a great teacher, and I am "the greatest felting student ever." If you want proof, I'll show you where Chad autographed my copy of Fabulous Felted Scarves. Haha. Chad is a very fun lady, and it is always fun to meet other felters. You have to watch out for those wild ladies from Iowa though (you know who you are!) Chad will be at the Midwest Felting Symposium in Madison Wisconsin this summer.

This weekend is the Artists' Clearinghouse at Crossings in Zumbrota, MN. I will be there with several other artists and there will be lots of good deals. Come and tell me you read my blog, and I'll give you a hug.

3 comments:

Becky Utecht said...

Thanks for sharing photos of the scarves you made during Chad's class. I'm so looking forward to the symposium this summer! I'm taking the bark scarf class and the paper transfer resist class. Good luck this weekend.

Hooked On Felt said...

You are an awesome student! Nice job Renee!
Many hugs,
Suzanne

liz said...

Oooo, I've always wanted to take a dye class! What fun!