Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Suzanne Higgs tagged me so I'm it.

The Rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Enjoy! You've been tagged!

It didn't take as long as I thought to think of 7 things I'm comfortable sharing about myself publicly.

I love living out in the country.

My favorite habitat is the prairie.

In my other life, I was a botanist, and occasionally, still am.

I'd love to go to Rome and see the Vatican and the Pope

When my last child graduates from high school, I'll be 60 years old.

My favorite song is "MomSense" by Anita Renfro, and I sing it in the car very loudly, even if the kids are with me. I have to watch my speed while doing this, as it is easy to get carried away...

I'd love to live in Virginia.

I don't know 7 bloggers well enough to send this to them, so I'll pass on that part.

TaDa!

No comments: